Happy humpday friends!
As I promised, I am slowly curating some gift ideas to make gift giving less strenuous and more joyful. If you want to check out the other posts, check out these links – gifts guide for her and gift guide for a bookworm.
This list is meant for the men in my life, which you can also use. It’ll work for all the boyfriends, husbands, fathers, grandfathers, teachers, you name it!
Let’s break down my reasoning for each one below:
- Desk shelf – I can attest to how much functionality this little piece of furniture adds to any desk. I have a lot papers usually lying around on my desk and having a proper place to just stash them all away is a game changer. Plus this one has very minimal and aesthetically pleasing vibes. This works for working from home setups too. I promise it’s perfect!
- UGG Slides – Nigel has entered his middle life ages and I find that he seeks comfort now more than ever. He has been raving about how these slides are very comfortable. I guess he is secretly lobbying me to get him a pair. I’ll update this post once I do and will compare this pair to the Crocs. I wonder which one will come out to be more comfy.
- Standing wireless mouse – Again I speak from personal experience when I say the traditional mouse should be canceled. For someone who spends the entire day on the computer, I can attest to how damaging the traditional mouse is. Let me not even get into the days when I have to use my laptop without an actual mouse. Yikes!
- Portable wireless router – Even though I am allowed to use my work cellular line for private use anywhere in the world, I think having an additional router would be great. As I sometimes work on the go, the connection is not always good and this little device might just be my solution. (Nigel if you’re reading this, you know what to do hehe)
- Pi Pizza Oven – We all have the one self made chef in our lives. Well, why not get them this pizza oven which can be easily installed in any backyard. Plus the look of it makes it sleek and modern.
- Swim Trunks – Summer is around the corner. These trunks are the perfect summer trunks with some geometric waves tide all over them plus the waist looks comfy.
- Galaxy Projector Light – This gift is great for that person who is into the universe, our galaxy and stars. This little projector is great for indoor or outdoors plus it flickers making it look pretty realistic.
- Our Bucket List – If you like having a bucket list with your partner, then this journal will give you some ideas plus a sure way to keep track of you progress.
- Bose Headphones – When my last pair of Airpods suddenly died, I almost bought these headphones because the online reviews are that good! I think they’re good especially for gym goers or working from home in a loud household.
- Tile Pro Tracker – If you don’t want to splurge on the Apple Airtag, this is a great alternative. If I could add a Tile tracker to everything in my house I would because the number of times Nigel asks me about something right in front of him is ridiculous!
- Dremel Rotary Tool – A multipurpose rotary tool that can be used from woodworking, car care to jewelry making and more!
- Coromandel Button– Up Linen shirt – Another reminder, summer is around the corner and a linen shirt is a must! I love the color, it goes with most things. Plus I love how versatile linen is – you can easily untuck it for a casual look or tuck in for a more formal look too!
Again friends, if you feel like something is missing from this list, comment below and I will add it for the benefit of all of us!
ps. Which gift do you think will make a good gift?
gift ideas for men, gift ideas for boyfriend gift ideas for husband gift ideas for father gift ideas for grandfather gift ideas for teachers desk shelf UGG slides standing wireless mouse
portable wireless router Pi Pizza Oven Swim Trunks Galaxy Projector Light Our Bucket List Bose Headphones Tile Pro Tracker Dremel Rotary Tool Coromandel Button-Up Linen Shirt summer gift ideas
best gifts for men unique gift ideas for men comfortable gift ideas for men tech gift ideas for men outdoor gift ideas for men personalized gift ideas for men
Leave a Reply